Vendor and Artist break-room
- This room will be supplied with snacks, water, coffee and a few other helpful items. We know your time is precious so this is our gift to you.
- If any of your workers need a break and you need that extra body. Please inform a member of convention staff and they will work to get your help some relief. We do ask you to plan accordingly and please have plenty of help for the convention
- ARTISTS: We know that sometimes you can’t attend a convention with more than just yourself. If you need a rest please let convention staff know immediately and they will stand next to your table to ensure the safety of your goods.
Later access to our Festival ( VIP timing)
- The festival is scheduled until 8pm every night but will be extended an additional 45minutes for VIP’s, Artists, and Vendors. All stalls are ran by Convention staff to ensure anyone who isn’t allowed in after the room is off limits will be asked to leave or led out. This is solely for the enjoyment of the few who want to relax a little bit away from the crowd.
Access to the VIP and Staff autograph sessions.
- That’s right we know some of the Vendors and Artists out there are fans and should have all the same chances for signatures even though they can’t go through all the lines. VIP and Staff autograph sessions will be held later in the evening on Friday and Saturday so you have 2 chances.
VIP related access to other events and panels
- You have shown up, worked for hours, and we don’t want you to wait to long for things you want to do. Being a vendor or artist at Otaku-Matsuri gives you access to events at the same level as a VIP. To us you are VIPs and we couldn’t run this convention without the hard work of the vendors and artists so from the bottom of our hearts thank you so much for wanting to be a part of Otaku-Matsuri’s first year.